- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, cut in half then sliced thin
- 2 big handfuls of sugar snap peas, cleaned and de-stringed
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced very thin at an angle
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends cut off, then sliced at an angle
- 5 baby bell peppers, quartered, then sliced
- 2 heads of broccoli, trimmed and cut into bit sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless pork chops, cleaned of fat and sliced thin
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- Olive oil for cooking as needed
- Salt and pepper to season
In a large cast iron pan coated with olive oil, add mushrooms and let cook until they darken and shrink up, about 7 minutes, then add carrots and peppers, cook while stirring another 4 minutes, add garlic, broccoli, and snap peas, cook a few minutes until broccoli softens. Turn heat to low, add asparagus, 1 tbsp curry paste, and coconut aminos, continue to stir and let cook.
In a separate pan on high heat, drizzle olive oil to coat pan, add in pork meat, season with salt and pepper. Cook until meat is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Use tongs to flip and stir meat so everything cooks evenly. Once cooked, remove from heat and add the remaining red curry paste, mix together. Serve with vegetables.
Eat Clean, Eat Healthy, & Eat Well.
Get Paleo and WHole30 compliant products here, this is where I buy Coconut Aminos