21 Day Fix Round 1 Results
I am so thrilled by how this program works!
In just 20 days I lost over five total inches and 10 pounds.
I worked out daily according to the 21 Day Fix plan for 30 minutes and followed the food program. At first the program was somewhat difficult because I have never really been into measuring my food, however, it’s super simple. I can eat most everything that I want and I have now changed (somewhat, still working on this) my way of thinking about food – eating to fuel my body rather than dreaming about the amazing dinner I am going to eat while eating lunch, LOLZ.
That alone has helped me lose weight.
- egg muffins (11 eggs makes a dozen “muffins” and you can add whatever greens, veggies, or protein to it you want!)
- shakeo drink – chocolate vegan with PB2 (that’s a peanut butter powder with very little calories)
- Vegan chocolate shakeo with frozen cherries, cinnamon, chia seeds, spinach, cold pressed coffee, and a little coconut milk is my new favorite!
- Veggie stir fry with sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, and bell peppers
- Spinach salad with apple, cucumber, red onion, cilantro and a champagne vinaigrette with a little olive oil
- Chicken salad with homemade aioli on romaine
- TACOS!! I eat veggie tacos almost every night if I have not eaten my blue yet (that’s healthy fat) which I usually save it for this. I use gluten free corn tortillas, tons of fresh tomatoes, and a ton of fresh cilantro with a squeeze of lime. Add lettuce, chicken, beef, beans, whatever you’d like, just measure your containers before you build! Two corn tortillas is 1 yellow container, I use about 2 greens then 1 blue for my tacos nightly
- Spinach salad with roasted sweet potatoes, grilled beef and a fried egg on top
- Seared ahi tuna, leafy lettuce, cucumber, radish, tomatoes and quinoa
- Zucchini noodles with shrimp and a garlic olive oil drizzle
- Taco salad with grilled chicken, corn, romaine, olive, cilantro, tomato, and lime
- Non-fat plain yogurt with peaches
- Hummus and apple
- Veggies with a creamy non-fat yogurt dressing/dip
- Cucumbers and roasted beet salad
- Sauteed Brussels sprouts with coconut nectar ( a maple syrup substitute)
I try to stay away from things that won’t satisfy me like the avocado, even though I LOVE avocados, I can only ave 1/4 in a day, so why bother?
Fresh veggies, loads of fresh herbs, eggs, and roasted meats and vegetables are the way to go!