Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb. mushrooms, cut in half, then sliced
- 1 ½ red bell peppers, chopped
- ½ head of green cabbage, sliced then chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ¼ c. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
In a frying pan add ½ of the olive oil, red pepper flakes, and chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Remove chicken then add more olive oil if needed and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms shrink and get darker, then add peppers, cabbage, ginger, and sesame oil. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until the cabbage starts to get softer. Then add the garlic, salt and pepper, and coconut aminos. Stir, turn heat down and let cook another 8-10 minutes.
Serve with cauli-couscous.
Eat Clean, Eat Healthy, & Eat Well.